Description & Benefits of the Classes:
I love to lead people to their own empowerment and I would love to guide you on your specific Personal journey!!
Find out what is your deepest Love and Passion is and let me guide you into fulfilling your dreams!!
Follow your bliss and doors will immediately open up that you never expected nor knew they were ever there, but why because you are following your bliss.
Open your doors wide!! Let Sunshine in, livliness, invigoration, power and strength!!
Be the real you – you always dreamed of being – be it now you can do it now!!
Release blockages and Tension where opportunities run after you easily, quickly and smoothly!
Live the life you choose not what is chosen for you by other people, places, things, times and events!
Set your own Pace, your own clock, be the unique you that you always were.
Let the tiger in you come out and live your truth and Let the world enjoy the best of who you are!!
Be your own Boss and let the beauty that has always been within you – out now!!
That is just a little bit of what my courses have in store for you!!
1). NLP Goal Coaching!
KNOW YOUR GOALS – I can guide you to finding them!! I will guide you with NLP COACHING!! We will find your goals, prioritize your goals and Reach them!
a). I will help you find your goals!
b). Define your Goals Clearly!
c). Set your goals completely Focused!
d). Take daily steps to achieve your Goals!
e). Reach your Goals!
2). EFT – Emotional Freedom Techniques
Your benefits:
a). You will release tension, stress, anxiety
b). Feel calmer
c). centered
You and I will both tap our energetic meridian points keying into your specific issues, assisting you in releasing your blockages that is why I will train you how to tap and release your tension to allow your energy to flow easily again so that you can manifest your desires.
3). Releasing Method
Your Benefits:
You will release old blockages and emotional stress
I will guide you and help you release old emotional issues, blockages and patterns that have held you captivated since childhood. You will quickly feel lighter and more centered, free, joyful, energetic, empowered and ready to focus on your desires.
4). Guided Meditations
Your benefits:
I will guide you so that you feel more relaxed, calm, centered, empowered and strengthened. I will specifically guide you through (using your 5 senses, to see, smell, touch, hear and feel so that your desire manifest as quickly as possible.
Everytime you intensify these visualizations you turn them into your reality. I specialize in this and I will guide you to manifest your desires.
5). Intensify your intuition!! Remote Viewing!! Seeing, feeling & hearing things immediately!!
Learn how to be more intune to your own intuitive powers.
Your benefits are:
a). you know which direction to take quicker
b). you will trust yourself faster
c). you right away know what to do
d). answers come easier and quicker
e). you feel supported and guided
f). you are on key and things fall into place faster
g). you will make decisions faster
h). you feel things running smoother in your life and easier!!
Fine tune your inner Voice and Powers and become all that you wish to be easily and quickly!!
6). Energy Work & Empowering Affirmations!!
Your Benefits:
a). Learn about who you really are!
b). what can you really do?
c). Learn empowering affirmations that assist you in achieving your goals
d). Learn how to use these empowering affirmations
e). Learn different techniques for increasing the velocity of these affirmations which brings me to my next Topic….
7). MONEY MANIFESTATIONS & MANIFESTING ABUNDANCE ALL AROUND!!
Your Benefits!!
a). Release blockages around Money
b). Increase the Velocity of having more money
c). How you can turn up your energy and vibrations to achieve this!
d). Different techniques to use to have more money in life!!
Remember – some tools/ways for this to happen:
a). releasing – I use various techniques
b). knowing to trust your intuition
c). Clearing the Clutter (be in the house or within and both)
d). Becoming Crystal clear
e). Setting Priorities goals
f). Increasing your Energetic Level in all ways possible to achieve your goals!!
8). Channeling & Card Readings
Your Benefits!
I will key into your present situation and tell you what is going on right now. I will guide you and help you be aware of your feelings and use various techniques to help you create your future reality. Yes, I read, but I allow total freedom as you are the creator of your reality. You will see things easier, clearer and quicker and be able to release them easier and quicker as well.
9). Animal Communication - Learn how you can hear what your pets are saying.
Communicating with your pets.
I hold seminars to help you hear what your pets are saying/trying to tell you.
10). Readings for your loved ones (pets).
All of the above are different techniques, but each one is still unique to accomplish different goals although similar:
Empowering you
Releasing Tension and Stress
Assisting you to Get Clear what your Goal is
Working towards your Goals
Making sure your goals are achieved
PRICING:
I tailor make my classes and as an Empath and Psychic I key in to what the people need at that particular time while I do my training/coaching.
Personal one-on-one Session : 30 minutes $ 75.00
Personal one-on-one Session: 1 hour $ 150.00
Group classes: 1 hr. @ 1 time $ 50.00 per person
Group classes: 4 weeks @4 hours : $ 175.00 per person
I offer many different types of courses and combinations, just email me and we can discuss them.
I will give you a 10% discount if you set-up a group of at least 10 people.
email me at :
animalcommunicator4u@gmail.com
1 Kommentar:
sounds very interesting
Kommentar veröffentlichen